The project Orizont in Tirgu Mures was founded in 2002 with the support of the German
trainer, Irmelin Küthe and Orizont – Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe e. V.
Since the very beginning until 2017 the project has been running under CJD. Domus Foundation from Cristuru Secuiesc.
In 2017 this project, including two apartments which serve as temporary homes, were taken over by Outward Bound Romania.
Whom do we help?
Youngsters above 18, who:
-grew up without parents
-have financially, socially disadvantaged background
Our aim is:
To support young people in becoming independent and to have a successful life path.
- personal development
- individual or group counseling, by case psychiatric treatment
- support in professional development
- support in finding a job
- support in learning Romanian language for Hungarian girls
- support in writing applications
- organizing activities with different topics
- organizing free time activities